If you are planning to attend this year’s very first Motivate Europe show at ExCel London on 22 and 23 April, be sure to visit us on stand 511!
BI WORLDWIDE is excited to be a part of the show and we have lots lined up for our visitors including:
- Live demonstrations of the incredible, super advanced social recognition system G5
- Two engaging speaker sessions with Managing Director Mike Davies and Head of Employee Engagement Phil Williams about the psychology of motivation and global reward and recognition
- Not forgetting the UK launch of the Widgets book written by New York Times best seller Rodd Wagner
BI WORLDWIDE speaker time table:
Wednesday 22 April at 12:00 in seminar room 1 - Mike Davies
Thursday 23 April at 11:00 in seminar room 2 - Phil Williams
Competition time! *This competition is closed*
We also have a competition for those who visit our stand. Simply drop your business card into our bowl for the chance of winning tea for two at the Savoy in London! A winner will be announced at the end of each day via Twitter* so be sure to follow us and hear it from us first @BIWORLDWIDE_EU.
If you haven’t already registered and would like to come along, register today – it’s free!
We look forward to seeing you there!
*Terms & Conditions apply
By entering BI WORLDWIDE’s competition, each competitor is agreeing to the Terms and Conditions outlined below:
- To be entered into the competition, you must drop your business card or a note with your full name, phone number, email address and company name into the bowl on BI WORLDIWDE’s stand 511 at Motivate Europe during show open times: 09:30 – 17:30 22nd April 2015 and 09:30 – 16:30 23rd April 2015
- All entries must be received before the closing date of 23rd April 2015 at 16:30. Entries after this date will not be valid.
- Entries are allowed by all persons over the age of 18.
- All participants consent to their name/@twitter being stated publicity by BI WORLDWIDE in the event of their winning.
- The prize each day is Tea for Two at the Savoy in London. The prize is valid from 31st March 2015 to1st April 2016, is subject to availability and excludes bank holidays.
- The prize is as stated and no alternative prizes will be offered and no further correspondence will be entered into. No purchase is necessary. The prize is non-negotiable and cash or credit alternatives will not be offered.
- The winning participant will be selected at random from a draw at the end of each day and will be announced via Twitter (@BIWORLDWIDE_EU) that evening. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize can only be redeemed by the winner; it cannot be transferred to any other person. If the winner has not replied within 14 days of being contacted, another winner will be chosen.
- BI WORLDWIDE reserves the right to provide substitute prizes of similar value should the prize (or any part of it) become unavailable for reasons beyond its control.