BI WORLDWIDE is set to join the MK Job Show at thecentre:MK in Middleton Hall on 29th and 30th January.
In the hope of finding fresh, new talent to join the growing BIW family, Recruitment Manager Shreena Lathwell comments: “As a leading employer in and around the Milton Keynes area, we are excited to participate in this local careers event.
“Due to continued growth, we have lots of vacancies at our agency Head Office in Newport Pagnell and this is a fantastic opportunity for visitors to thecentre:MK to get a feel for BIW’s vibrant and fun culture, understand our business and see where their skills and experience could fit - whether they’re looking for a new career now or they just want to join our talent pool for future vacancies.
“We will have a number of representatives available from various departments including Client Services, Events and Technology, so come and have a chat with us at stand 102.”
The event is free to attend and no registration is required. The event will be open to visitors from 10am to 5.30pm on both days.
So where do you picture yourself? To find out more about BI WORLDWIDE’s career opportunities, please click here or come and talk to us in person at the MK Job Show!
We are running a competition too where you could win a £35 voucher for Hotel Chocolat*. Read the Ts & Cs here:
Terms & Conditions
By entering BI WORLDWIDE’s competition, each competitor is agreeing to the Terms and Conditions outlined below:
To be entered into the competition, you must post a picture of yourself in our ‘Could this be you’ cut out to BI WORLDWIDE’s facebook page.
All entries must be posted onto the page (like the page then post your photo on the page) within the fair’s duration, between10am Friday 29th to 5:30pm Saturday 30th January 2016. Entries after this date will not be valid.
- Entries are allowed by all persons over the age of 18.
- The prize for the winner at the event will be a gift certificate for Hotel Chocolat for £35, which will be posted to the recipient by Special Delivery within 10 days of the event closing.
- All participants consent to their name and social media posts and images being shared publicly by BI WORLDWIDE’s social media during and after the competition.
- The prize is as stated and no alternative prizes will be offered and no further correspondence will be entered into. No purchase is necessary. The prize is non-negotiable and cash or credit alternatives will not be offered.
- The winning participant will be selected at the end of the two day event from a random draw and will be informed via Social Media by 5pm on Monday 1st February 2016. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize can only be redeemed by the winner; it cannot be transferred to any other person. If the winner has not replied within 14 days of being contacted, another winner will be chosen.
- BI WORLDWIDE reserves the right to provide substitute prizes of similar value should the prize (or any part of it) become unavailable for reasons beyond its control.