Does St Andrews, the Home of Golf need any introduction? We were delighted when the team at St Andrews agreed to provide a fabulous two-night stay as a competition prize.
Set in 520 acres of stunning east Scotland coastline, the Fairmont St Andrews resort is the epitome of luxury and elegance in a truly peaceful and colourful setting.
In quick fire order, here are just some of the reasons why St Andrews might fit the bill as a meetings or top end incentive destination:
- Two championship golf courses, The Kittocks and The Torrance
- Two AA Rosette Esperante restaurant for a fine dining experience to savour
- The recent appointment of Executive Chef Alan Matthew, winner of many awards including Senior Fish Cookery Hotel Olympic 1st in Class Gold Medal; European Kikkoman Master Chef Award, and Marriott National Winner Fish & Chips
- 209 luxury guestrooms that are spacious and well-proportioned with thoughtful Scottish touches throughout
- The Signature Spa with a range of treatments including locally-themed massages, facial and relaxation therapies using exclusive Kerstin Florian and Pure Lochside products in all 12 chic treatment rooms
- A stones throw from the historic and beautiful university town of St Andrews and surrounding beaches
To get the real flavour though it is best to see it, and to make this a little easier we have popped some pictures on our Pinterest board.
This is a great prize. We have been offered:
- Two nights accommodation in a Deluxe Sea View Guestroom for two
- Inclusive of a full Scottish breakfast in The Squire Restaurant
- Full use of Signature Spa facilities
To enter all you need do is answer the following questions.
- The Torrance championship golf course was designed by, and is named after, a colourful Scottish golfing legend. What is his first name?
- Esperante is an award winning restaurant, but what region of the world is its main influence?
Head to the Fairmont St Andrews site to find the answers and be sure to have a good look at a wonderful venue that is perfect for events where quality, luxury, world class golf and getting away from daily routine is paramount. Once you're ready, email me your answers and the winner will be drawn at the beginning of May.
Deadline for entry is 30th April, 5.30pm
The competition is open to all those who are corporate event organisers, please see our Ts and Cs. This offer must be taken one year from the entry deadline, is subject to availability and excludes the duration of Special Events or on days of Public Holidays or between the 25th of December 2013 and the 5th of January 2014