By entering BI WORLDWIDE’s competition, each entrant is agreeing to the Terms and Conditions outlined below:
To be entered into the competition via Facebook:
You must like our Facebook page, share the post, and comment on why you should be rewarded with the prize before the closing date of 19 October 2014 at 11.59pm. Participant’s Facebook settings MUST be changed to public so we can see the entry.
To be entered into the competition via Twitter:
You must follow our Twitter page, retweet (RT), and reply to @biworldwide_eu, including #SweetSuccess and #ChocolateWeek, before the closing date of 19 October 2014 at 11.59pm.
- Entries after this date will not be valid.
- Entries are allowed by all persons resident in the UK over the age of 18.
- All participants consent to their name/@twitter being stated in publicity by BI WORLDWIDE in the form of retweets, shares, end of competition promo, and the event of their winning.
- The winning prize is a Thorntons Chocolate hamper and winner certificate. Two runners up will receive an entry certificate and a delicious assortment box of Thorntons continental chocolates.
- The prize is as stated and no alternative prizes will be offered and no further correspondence will be entered into. No purchase is necessary. The prize is non-negotiable and cash or credit alternatives will not be offered.
- BI WORLDWIDE reserves the right to provide substitute prizes of similar value should the prize (or any part of it) become unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
- The winning participant will be selected at random from a draw and will be informed via Twitter or Facebook. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize can only be redeemed by the winner; it cannot be transferred to any other person. If the winner has not replied within 14 days of being contacted, another winner will be chosen.
- Once we have the participant’s details, the prize will be delivered within four weeks. Please note: delivery only to mainland UK.