A three night stay in fabulous Vancouver could be yours! NOW CLOSED
At BI WORLDWIDE we strive to deliver the best event experience available for incentive travel, conferences and product launches. We have a stringent supply partner programme, a rolling supplier satisfaction rating programme and host an annual Partners in Success event. We do this to keep standards high so your delegates receive lasting memories. To achieve this we partner with like minded companies.
Thanks to two of our best event partners, Virgin Atlantic and Fairmont Hotels, and our friends in Canada, the following 'must have' prize is available for two people to visit one of our 'must go' destinations - Vancouver.
- Flights for two, courtesy of Virgin Atlantic
- Three night's B&B accommodation - one night in each of the following Fairmont properties: Fairmont Waterfront, Fairmont Pacific Rim and the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
- And see Vancouver from the air on a half hour floatplane tour
And for the Runner Ups
We have a trunk full of Canadian goodies, mittens, sweatshirts, bags, sunglasses and even a fleecy blanket to be won.
How to enter?
Part 1 and Part 2 Questions & Answers
Given this is such a great prize it's a two-parter. Just answer the following questions this month and the two in next month's newsletter, email your answers to Christina (either all together or in two parts - we'll confirm receipt) and then cross your fingers and wait. The draw will take place on Wednesday, March 28th. Here are the first questions:-
- The newly announced Virgin Atlantic route to Vancouver departs from which UK airport and on what days of the week? A - Heathrow on a Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Fairmont Hotels have four properties in Vancouver. Aside from the airport one, which two face the waterfront and north shore, and which one is more downtown? A - The Fairmont Pacific Rim, The Fairmont Waterfront and the Fairmont Hotel, Vancouver.
- What is Highway 99 to Whistler known as? A - The Sea to Sky Highway
And here are the Part 2 questions
- What is the flight time be on the new Virgin Atlantic route to Vancouver route? A - nine hours (ten is accepted!)
- One of the Fairmont Vancouver hotels has a delightful herb garden. Which one? (as a quick tip - head to our Pinterest board for a quick answer) A - the Fairmont Waterfront
More about Virgin and Fairmont
An unshameless plug for two great event partners.
Fairmont Hotels have long been a first-to-mind option for Rhian in our Design team - “sure they have outstanding hotels, but what pleases me is the Fairmont guys are on top of what we require. It saves me time and lets me get on with designing more wow and better solutions.”
There is no catch and be assured your details will be kept confidential. Competition Ts & Cs